Noble Impulse V2 TradingView Version
7 Days Free Access
Some people don't value FREE. So, if you're not ready to learn please don't take the free trial.
We have done countless backtesting and execution over the years, to ensure that Noble Impulse and our strategy will provide positive results. We are confident that if you follow our advice and strategies Noble Impulse will be a great addition to your trading.
How to request your free trial
Email us your TradingView username at firstname.lastname@example.org
Your main goal is not to make a profit during the free trial phase, but to determine whether you see the added value of Noble Impulse to your charts and decide whether it will be beneficial to you.
Don’t forget to invite your trader friends and family to take our free trial ;)
Beginner Friendly Strategy
Whether you are a seasoned trader or know nothing about trading at all. Noble Impulse is a very simple strategy to follow. Unlike others, we include guidelines that will teach you how to filter false signals, determine trends, place stop-loss, and entry and exit targets.
Don't know where to start? Follow the steps below
1. Open the TradingView platform on your browser or download the app on your mobile device and then create a free account.
2. Email us your username to receive free 7-days of access.
3. You will receive a file containing the installation guidelines and strategies.
4. Find a paper trading/demo account broker to practice your trade execution. We recommend the MetaTrader 4 app for forex, cryptocurrency, and many more. For stocks, research whichever available in your country.
That's about it! What are you waiting for? Try us out, NO RISK!
One Month Access - $39 CAD Full Price ($468/year)
Quarterly Access - $76 CAD - Save 30% OFF
One Year Access - $206 CAD - Save 50% OFF ($17/month)
Lifetime Access - $199 CAD (Limited copies will be sold) - Regular price $599 - OFFER ENDS THIS WEEK
If you purchased the yearly or quarterly access we can credit the amount towards the lifetime access when you choose to upgrade. Available to people who purchased before June 1, 2021
NOTE: No commitment. This is not a recurring charge, you have to renew or purchase this again in order to get another access. Feel free to try it for a month first before getting the quarterly, one-year access, or lifetime access.
How Does It Work?
- Upward Signals tell you when you’re in a suggested buy area of an asset.
- Downward Signals tell you when you’re in a suggested sell area of an asset.
- Signals tell you when a potential entry is happening based on a sudden surge in
- Signals tell you when it is time to exit your position based on a sudden surge in movement.
For the TradingView version, we decided to remove the impulse dots. But we added a new feature that allows users to adjust the sensitivity settings. Though, this is optional because we already determine default sensitivity settings to fit every trading style.
Most importantly, you can now use Noble Impulse on a lot more symbols and tickers including penny stocks, etc.
- Noble Impulse Indicator for TradingView
- Non-Repainting Signals
- Real-time Alerts
- Installation Guidelines
- Works with all Timeframes and compatible with all Currency Pairs, Cryptocurrency and Stocks on TradingView
- Comes with all three lessons including the new Heiken Ashi strategy
- 24/7 support
Adjusting the Sensitivity Settings
Sensitivity - can be adjusted for reducing noise and decreasing or increasing the number of signals on your chart. The lower the sensitivity the more signals appear, and the higher the sensitivity the fewer signals appear.
Sensitivity #1 - Default is set at 8
Sensitivity #2 - Default is set at 15
Sensitivity #1 30
Sensitivity # 2 15
Low Sensitivity (Suitable for lower timeframe M1 and M5)
Sensitivity #1 50
Sensitivity # 2 15
Noble Impulse for TradingView
Experience the simplicity of Noble Impulse V2 in TradingView. Unlike before, you can now adjust the sensitivity settings to display more or fewer signals.
New Strategy - Reducing the Signals by 1/3
Heiken Ashi and Regular Candlestick Comparison
Heiken Ashi Candlestick
Heiken Ashi charts make candlestick charts more readable for traders, especially when spotting trends and reversals. As a trader, you need to know when to get out as soon as the trend weakens and when to stay in and ride a strong trend.
Overall, Heiken Ashi will filter the noise and smooth out the price action on your chart by showing data using averages. These signals may make identifying trading opportunities easier than with traditional candlesticks because the trends are not easily interrupted by any minor pullback. You can still choose between this and a regular candlestick.
Copyright © 2021 Noble Impulse Team. All rights reserved.